Mailfence is a free, secure, and open-source email service that brings privacy to your inbox. It provides the most complete set of features for users who need more than just an email account like encryption, file storage, web chat/video conferencing, and much more. In this article, we will review Mailfence’s pricing options as well as what it has to offer in terms of reviews from other customers.
Top 15 Features Of Mailfence
- Mailfence is free and requires no personal information to register.
- It has a built-in VPN that encrypts your internet connection, which means the government or hackers cannot read your data while it’s being transferred between you and the website you are browsing.
- You can create an account using just your email address and a password without having to register with your phone number, address, or other personal information.
- Mailfence is open source (meaning the code that runs it is available for anyone to review). This means there are no hidden backdoors in their software – only features listed on their website.
- The features Mailfence provides are: – Encryption (to keep your data private)
- File storage, so you can send and receive large files from other people with ease without the need for an attachment or Google Drive account.
- Webchat/video conferencing, so you can chat online with friends and family who don’t have an account.
- Private domain for your email address (no one else knows what the domain is)
- Unlimited storage space for all emails that are stored in their server – meaning it never deletes old messages like Gmail does.
- Uses TLS/SSL (an encryption protocol) to protect data from eavesdroppers. Meaning, you can rest assured that Mailfence is doing everything possible to keep your messages private and secure.
- Secure password authentication outside of public networks such as WiFi hotspots or unsecured wireless connections.
- Encrypted storage of emails on Mailfence servers, meaning that if someone does manage to hack their way into the website then they cannot read your messages.
- Open source so anyone can view and scrutinize the code behind it for themselves.
- Requires no personal information when signing up (use just an email address).
Mailfence is a very affordable email service that has strong encryption to protect user privacy and security. They have an intuitive GUI, including features like filters for spam, one-click unsubscribe from newsletters, and the ability to attach multiple files per message. It’s easy enough for beginners but will please power users who want more advanced features. Mailfence offers a free account plan and paid plans starting at $33.25, which are well worth the cost for those who want their email to be secure and private.